I love small towns

I really like the lovely small towns. In this experience in Italy, I am able to see some villages on the coast that are really beautiful. This one, Sperlonga, has about 3.400 inhabitants. 🙌🏼🇭🇺
With white houses piled on a hill and contemplating the sea that comes calmly to it´s beach.



Discover new places and breathe its purity. Away from the noise and the crowd. Neither advertising, nor great shows... Far from that you can be happy. Like the song of one of my favorite singers, Dani Martin goes, Que bonita la vida -- How beautiful is life.

I can not think of a better plan than visiting a small town and sharing the silence, with your friend, your family or your partner. Feel comfortable in silence. Enjoy it as a good conversation.



In that plan I also include enjoying the local food. We enjoyed wonderful pizzas in one restaurant of the town: Ristorantino "da Mari" Pizzeria - Sperlonga.








Comentarios

Entradas populares