MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN USA


24 days, 5 states (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Illinois and Iowa), eight rooms, 2.000 miles and thousands of experiences in my first time in the USA . Here are some:
I've discovered what a real mall is: the Mall of America in Minneapolis (Yeah, they have an amusement park inside 👀)
I enjoyed a weekend in a lake house. A boat, sun, the wind in my face and a night with stars, unique. Oh and my personal challenge, go tubing. 🌊

I have visited six basketball courts in different colleges and high schools. I have seen how they train and what basketball means to them. 🏀
I have experienced what is an American wedding. The Party Bus, oh my god. Thank you Connor and Meghan for this wedding full of magical and fun moments. It was a great weekend. 


🤵🏻
I have fallen in love with Chicago. I have passed through its river in a water taxi, I felt tall in its Tower of Wills, photographed its art and savored a classic Chicago pizza. It´s awesome. 🏙🍕

I've seen the Omaha Zoo, waterfalls, I tried to play golf, I enjoyed riding a jet ski.

I have also suffered from mosquito bites, I have lost practically all the games I have played (some of them new to me), and I have not understood the phrase, “How are you doing?" every time you enter a bar or store. Do they really want to know?🤷🏻‍♀️
And before I forget it, a declaration for Spain: we need one or 200 Dairy Queen's. Their ice cream is, how to say, impressive.😱🙈
But I would like to finish this message talking about people. Their hospitality, their kindness, their closeness, their smile and how easy they have made it to me: Connor, Cory, Katey, Derek, Bianca, Patrick, Andrew, Connor, Luke, Padres de Cory, Padres de Connor, Seth, Matt, Ann, Paul, Courtney … And above all thank you Jane and Glenn for taking care of me and making me feel at home.😉 
I think the phrase that I have repeated the most has been "Nice to meet you". And I can say that it has been a real pleasure to meet each and every one of you. We'll see each other again, I am sure of it.

Thank you! This trip has been incredible. En España tenéis una casa **In Spain you have a house =)**🏡🇪🇸

Comentarios

Entradas populares